UPCOMING CONCERTS IN DALLAS
It’s not only about cowboys and boots down south in Dallas. It’s the “swagger” that the place personifies, and the life that flows through its heart. With bigwigs stopping by to perform every month-day, week – the city sees much action on the music front and hosts thousands of concerts every year. So, buy concert tickets online to save time because here are the names of some of the artists who are going to be performing concerts in Dallas, Texas in the next few days:
1. Dave Matthews Band: I thought I’d start with the best of them all, but I may be biased. With hits like “Ants Marching”, “Crash into me”, and “Stay”, DMB is as versatile a band as the word goes. They are the only band who has had six consecutive albums debut at the No. 1 spot on the Billboard chart. They perform in Dallas at the Gexa Energy Pavilion on Saturday, May 17, 2014.
2. The Pretty Reckless: With Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen as the front woman, The Pretty Reckless started their Journey as “The Reckless” in 2007, and have since then released two studio albums, both of which catapulted them to fame. Their notable songs include “Just tonight”, “Zombie” and “Light me Up”. They will perform in Dallas at the Gexa Energy Pavilion on Sunday, June 1, 2014.
3. Neon Trees: Neon Trees started out in 2005, but received their big break when they opened several tours for the band, The Killers. A pop rock, alternative rock band, they are known for their songs “Animal”, “Everybody Talks” and “Mad Love”. They will perform in Dallas at the House of Blues on Sunday, June 1, 2014.
4. The Goo Goo Dolls: When it comes to beautiful music, there is none that can compete with The Goo Goo Dolls. Known for hit songs like “Iris”, “Let Love in” and “Name”, Goo Goo Dolls is an all-things rock band. Their single “Iris” ranked No. 1 on Billboard’s “Top 100 Pop Songs 1992-2012” and ruled the Hot 100 Airplay Chart for 18 consecutive weeks. They will perform in Dallas at the Gexa Energy Pavilion on Wednesday, Jun 25, 2014.
5. Fall Out Boy: Last on our list is the Pop Punk band Fall Out Boy, who exploded on the music scene with their single “Sugar, We’re going down” and “Dance, Dance”. After a three year hiatus, they returned bigger and better and gave their fans a treat in their song “My Songs Know what you did in the Dark”. They will perform in Dallas at the Gexa Energy Pavilion on Tuesday, August 5, 2014.